Ireteba Peaks Dog Hiking Sweater
Limited Edition Print - once it is gone, it's gone!
This sweater is made and tailored to your pup's own measurements. Active sweaters feature a snug fit.
There are no zippers or velcro - simply place your pup's head through the collar, front legs next, and that's it.
Prevent chafing with a smooth mesh liner.
Trim is made from an Italian tricot traditionally used for professional cyclists, but we use it since it has a great resistance to fluids and four-way stretch.
Fleece is cruelty free and easier to wash than animal-derived fleece. Simply place into the wash on cold, tumble dry low and remove promptly.
Note that larger chested breeds of dogs, 34" chest and larger, may require a zipper for proper sweater stylin'.
Please note that each item is made to order. During peak sweater season (Sept thru Feb), items can take up to 3 weeks to ship. I'll be in contact with updates and progress until shipment.
Remember that the BEST measurements are taken with treats and praise. A bunch of peanut butter on the wall works wonders for a wiggle-prone pup.
Information to ponder while choosing your custom options:
- Neck Style (important)
- LOOSE OR FITTED : a dog like a Shar Pei or pug will require a relaxed fit around the neck while than a sighthound or chihuahua may prefer a fitted style. Not sure? Check out this post for a better idea.
- Fit Style
- Relaxed or Fitted? A relaxed style is snuggle-worthy with more ease added during drafting. A fitted style has less ease added during drafting and works best for active hiking sweaters.
- The #6 measurement is essentially "armpit to armpit." It can be a tricky one to measure!
- YEG is a snow suit, currently in development. No need to include these measurements.
- A special thanks to @odd.dogsquad for taking these photos of Corn and Melon
Processing time for sweaters are currently 3-4 weeks
Roraima Outdoor Gear complies with all customs and international shipping regulations.
- Legal names are required on every international order. Failure to provide accurate information may result in your package being refused, returned, or abandoned.
- The company name may be visible on the customs declaration form attached to the outside of your package.
- A product description will be provided on the customs declaration form.
- We cannot falsify customs documents for any reason. This includes (but is not limited to) declaring orders as gifts, marking them at lower cost than they are valued, or misrepresenting our product in order to incur lesser customs fees.